Updated August 1, 2018
Information collection, use, and sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site. When ordering from our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to respond to you and process your orders with us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of the emails you receive from us. Upon doing so we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. We also do not let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In compliance with Fair Information Practices we will notify you by email within seven business days should a data breach occur affecting your data.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Like millions of other websites, we use Google Analytics to better understand our site visitors and performance. Google Analytics records how you got to our site, how long you stay for, where you’re from, what kind of computer you’re using and how you interact with our site. This helps us better understand the kind of people who come to my site and what content they’re looking at, which helps us make better decisions about design, advertising and content. Occasionally, I will compile aggregate statistics about the number of visitors this site receives. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting. All of this activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service. You can opt out of Google’s advertising tracking cookie or use a browser plugin to opt out of all Google Analytics tracking software.
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
This website may contain links to other sites related to Big Sur travel. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.